Eboot in psp/normal folder. Engine source code included in above zip.
Requires the m_bttns.lmp or whatever the on-screen keyboard graphic is.
1. Runs Quake properly.
2. Runs Kurok.
3. Loads Half-Life maps (try this map as an example http://quakeone.com/proquake/interims/halflife.bsp )
4. Frag machine's custom chase cam (press LTRIGGER) to see it in action.
5. Can connect to Quake servers and has the level 1 NAT-fix (for the moment, the full ProQuake NAT fix isn't in).
5. Proper developer and usability features (cmdlist, cvarlist, hunk_print command, better warnings).
6. More debugged with many Enhanced GLQuake style features and some FitzQuake developer features.
7. Transparent sbar when not playing Kurok (cl_sbar 1 to restore to normal).
8. Bounding box fix, water rendering fix come to mind as notable bug fixes. Probably has 30 other important lesser ones but I'd have to think hard to recall.
9. Session to session command line history. So you can press the up key in the console to scroll through commands you used last session. Makes life a lot easier on a PSP.
Sorry but the docs suck because I have zero time right now. Fighting an annoying issue absorbed most of the last 3 days which I could have used for better docs and a couple new features.
Also note the lack of screenshots which I am generally big on.
mp3 supports requires mp3s to be in <gamedir>\music folder. For so Kurok move the mp3s to <quake folder>\kurok\music folder. They must be renamed to track00.mp3, track01.mp3, etc. if they are not named that already (I don't believe they are). Quake mp3 folder is obviously <quake folder>\id1\music .